Last updated: September 30, 2021
If you choose to register
for access to data on this ADS website, please note that:
- ADS collects and stores your personal information including: full name, email address, and company name along with the time and date of your last successful sign in.
- ADS protects your personal information by requiring the Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption standard to access secure pages on this ADS website; however, ADS cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data..
- ADS uses your personal information internally to identify the account accessing monument data, whether the account should remain active, and to contact registered account holders by email.
- ADS does not share your personal information with third party organizations.
- ADS uses session cookies that:
- are enabled by default in order to provide a custom user experience
- only record information that is stored in a temporary memory location and are deleted when the session is complete or the browser is closed
ADS has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
This ADS website may contain links to other websites
This ADS website does not address anyone under the age of 13. ADS does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided ADS with personal data, please contact us. If ADS becomes aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from ADS servers.